All our courses are accredited or in the process of being accredited.
Theoretical and methodological foundations of videotraining (Video Interaction Guidance) for the development of teacher-child/student, parent-child relationships and facilitative communication (30 hours)
Establishment permit number: 469/10/2021
On request, we are happy to give presentations on the videotraining (VIG) method. The topics of the presentations will be tailored to the interests of the inviting institution and will always include the presentation of films.
Price of the presentation (online): 10.000 HUF/hour
Price of the presentation (offline): 10.000 HUF/hour + travel expenses
Duration: 45-90 minutes
Our interactive workshops will give you an insight into how the video training method works and how effective it is.
Workshop price (online): 20.000 HUF
Workshop price (Offline): 25.000 HUF
Duration: 4 hours
Trainers: Eva Bartha, Emese Szarka
We currently organize our workshops outside Budapest by invitation. Please check our website or contact us by e-mail.
Theoretical and methodological foundations of videotraining (Video Interaction Guidance) for the development of teacher-child/student, parent-child relationships and facilitative communication
The aim of the course is to introduce the video training method.
– theoretical sources of the method,
– values and principles,
– basic elements of relationship and interaction,
– demonstration films,
– technical knowledge,
– practical application of the method in the form of role-plays,
– application of the method in different fields and institutions,
– interprofessional cooperation,
– information on the continuation of training,
– and many situational exercises, individual personality development elements, games.
Duration: 30 hours
Accredited course fee: 60.000 HUF
Two introductory courses per year in Budapest, but also in other locations if there is a sufficient number of applicants.
Successful completion of the Basic Course is a prerequisite for starting the Video Interaction Guider Training. The supervision-based training lasts 2 years (4 semesters), consists of 15-24 hours of supervision per semester and requires the trainee to work continuously with several clients (family, class or group) using the method. The successful completion of the training will lead to a diploma as a Video Interaction Guider.
OUTLINE OF THE BASIC TRAINING
SECTION I: Preparation for video training, learning how to select images
SECTION II: Micro-analysis and feedback
SECTION III: Feedback and micro-analysis
SECTION IV: Preparation for the independent application of the method
– minimum 20 supervision sessions (60 supervision hours)
– participation in four workshops (at least one workshop with presentation of own work)
– at least one individual presentation
– continuous video-training with at least 6 completed systems
– a total of min. 150 hours of participation in the training
– a successful final examination.
Upon completion of the training requirement, one can become a certified video interaction guider. According to international regulations, the diploma is valid for three years, after which it is renewable. The diploma can be automatically extended if the professional uses the method with his/her clients on a continuous basis and presents it periodically in professional forums and in the Association’s forums.
The duration of a video interaction guider supervisor training course is approximately 24 months. On entering the training, it is required to obtain a diploma as a video interaction guider, followed by a demonstration of successful application of the method in practice (at least 1 year).
The aim of the supervisor training is to enable the supervisor to:
– independently guide a trainee at any stage of the training,
– recognise and mobilize the strengths of the trainee,
– help trainees to reflect on their own communication patterns,
– present a professional image in line with the principles of the method,
– apply VIG in an autonomous way in their own professional field.
THE CONTENT OF THE TRAINING:
- Conducting basic courses
- Two method presentations, seminar, presentation
- Training of at least two trainers
- Independent VIG work
- Integration of VIG in the own workplace
- Completion of a portfolio, successful final exam
Supervision of these professional activities can be based on direct attendance or on video recordings. During the training, the future supervisor will participate in at least 10 supervision sessions, either alone or in small groups.
Prospective supervisors will take part in supervision meetings and training organized by the Association.
Upon completion of the training requirements, the VIG trainee will be awarded a valid VIG-supervisor diploma.
2022. évi workshopok
2023. január 20. 16.00 – 20.00 – Mi a videotréning? (online)
2023. január 21. 10.00 – 12.00 – A holland videotréning módszer helye a pedagógusképzésben (online)
2023. hó x. óra.00 – óra.00 – Osztálytermi interakciók elemzése
2023. hó x. óra.00 – óra.00 – Pedagógus-gyerek kapcsolatfejlesztés
2023. hó x. óra.00 – óra.00 – Beteg-gondozó közötti kommunikáció fejlesztése
Kérlek töltsd ki az alábbi űrlapot!